Telemarketing & Social Media Management at Round Rock, Texas
We urgently need energy people with outgoing personalities to join our growing customer service team. Since we have a great diversity in our clientele, we also have opportunities open right now for bilingual employees with English/Spanish communication skills.
- Taking Customer Service Calls, building and maintaining rapport with customers
- Resolving customer complaints and issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Patience and perseverance in high stress situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Identify customer problem and/or service needs
- Live Chat and provide basic Technical Support
- Attend training to keep updated dealer business knowledge
- Review and update activity on all Social Media Accounts (Facebook a must!)
- Promote dealer products and services
- Email support and communication
- At least 2 years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Business acumen, problem solving and documentation skills
- English/Spanish bilingual communication skills a plus
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Listening and phone skills
- Analyzing information
- Resolving conflicts
Work within our local facilities 8-6 work day, Mon-Sat
Hourly Pay + Commission.
Comprehensive new-hire and ongoing training development programs.
We Will Train You To Be At Your Best!
You must enjoy the varied hours of Third Coast Auto Group work schedule
A valid driver's license is required
Ability to drive a manual transmission or a willingness to learn is also important! Please, Email Your Resume and Work With Us!
- Job Type
- Customer Service
Third Coast - Round Rock805 S. MaysRound Rock, TX 78664Directions