What are Safety Features of the 2021 Hyundai Accent?
The 2021 Hyundai Accent is perhaps one of the most affordable sedans in the market that is packed with features. With this article, we at Third Coast Auto Group in Austin, Texas, have shed some light on the available safety features and infotainment system of the 2021 Hyundai Accent. Do have a look!
2021 Hyundai Accent Safety Features
When it comes to technology integration, very few manufacturers can come close to what Hyundai has achieved. If we look at the technology infusion in the safety aspects of the vehicle, it is not hard to understand why this sedan enjoys such huge popularity. Following are some of the safety features available in the 2021 Hyundai Accent:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Remote keyless entry system with alarm and much more!
Infotainment System of the 2021 Hyundai Accent
If you take a look at the infotainment system that is available in the 2021 Hyundai Accent, you will be impressed. In order for you to have an amazing experience every time you take a ride in the 2021 Hyundai Accent, the makers of the sedan have equipped it with the following features:
- AM/FM audio system with 5-inch color touchscreen and 4 speakers
- Smartphone/USB and MP3 auxiliary input jacks
- 7-inch touchscreen display audio system
- SirusXM® Radio with Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®
The 2021 Hyundai Accent is available in three trim levels, including SE, SEL, Limited, and the starting MSRP is of the vehicle is only $15,395. However, if you are interested in purchasing a pre-owned Hyundai Accent or any other vehicle that best fits your needs, then feel free to swing by our dealership any time. We will love to have you with us!