Third Coast Auto Group Official Blog
How to Prevent Car SicknessBy Product Expert | Posted in Tips and Tricks on Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 10:33 am
Ways to Avoid Car Sickness
A lot of people are prone to car sickness. Even the mere thought of sitting in an air-conditioned car with closed windows makes them anxious. They feel dizzy, nauseous, and have headaches. No matter how nice of a vehicle you are riding on and the exotic places you are passing by, car sickness can suck all the joy out of your road trip. Instead of enjoying the scenery around, you end up chewing on ginger candies hoping to make the car sickness go away. Lucky are those who have never faced motion sickness. Keep reading this blog by the Third Coast Auto Group dealership in Austin, TX, to learn how to prevent car sickness.
What Can You Do to Avoid Car Sickness?
- If you are planning a long road trip in your car and are prone to car sickness, avoid eating heavy, greasy food before the drive. It will aggravate your feeling of nausea. It is safe to have light, healthy meals that are easy to digest.
- Car sickness is bound to occur if you are riding at a long stretch in an air-conditioned car with closed windows. Take frequent breaks and reenergize yourself.
- No matter what the issue is, kitchen remedies are the best. If you are feeling nausea, have a ginger ale or ginger candies. It will also soothe your nerves. If these do not work, have some over-the-counter medicines fifteen minutes before the ride.
- Another way to combat car sickness is by sleeping through it. Try it. It works.
- Do not bend down or tilt your head if you feel dizzy or nauseous. Keep your chin up.
These are simple tips but very effective. Try following it and see the difference for yourself.
Read more: How to Take Care of Your Car Properly
Read more: Is Refueling the 2022 Toyota Mirai Easy?
Are you looking for a good quality used car? Please visit us at the Third Coast Auto Group dealership in Austin, TX, and explore our inventory. You will surely be impressed.