The Ultimate Guide to Wash Your Car
If you want to save up on some money and wash your own car, you are at the correct place. For many car lovers, the simple act of washing his/her car could be therapeutic. But for some, the exact process is tedious. We will provide you with some tips here that would yield great results. These pointers will surely help you efficiently clean your car from roof to wheels. The entire exercise of car washing is futile if it is not done correctly. Keep reading this blog by the Third Coast Auto Group dealership in Austin, TX, to learn more about these tips to wash your car properly.
Read more: Best Car Detailing Services near Austin, TX
Tips to Wash Your Car Properly
- Experts recommend that you never wash your car under the scorching heat of the sun. It would make it more challenging for you to rinse off the soap and foam from the vehicle. So, always choose the cleaning location wisely so as not to cause unwanted damage and make the process harder than it already is.
- Do not ever use old or expired products while cleaning your car. Also, exclude washcloths with fabric that might scratch the shiny surface of your new vehicle. If you plan to reuse the washing clothes, make sure they are cleaned properly every time after use.
- It is also advised to use sponges instead of regular washing cloth for washing your car. Sponges absorb more liquid and reach surfaces that a washing cloth cannot. It is more efficient to use.
- Never use dishwashing soap, always use a car soap. Dishwashing soap is an abrasive soap that accelerates the process of oxidation and makes the car look dull. It might also damage the car’s wax coat.
- While washing your car, always start at the top and rinse down along the sides. Also, do not ignore the wheels, tires, and the car’s interior.
These tips will surely come in handy next time you plan to clean your car.
Read more: Tips for Driving at Night
Also, if you are in the market for a reliable car with a solid engine, do not hesitate to visit us at the Third Coast Auto Group dealership in Austin, TX, and schedule a test drive with one of the beauties available in our inventory.