Thanksgiving is fast approaching and there are plenty of places in Austin that will be open on the holiday to feed those who don’t want to cook for themselves. However, not all of those Thanksgiving menus will be affordable. That is why we wanted to put together a few options for Thanksgiving dinner 2017 in Austin TX for under $30. Just because a family or individual isn’t rolling in dough doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy Thanksgiving classics like roast turkey and all the fixings. Check out our selections below!
Thanksgiving Dinner 2017 in Austin TX for Under $30
- Where: 600 N. Lamar, Austin TX
- When: Starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Cost: $29 per person
- Details: Enjoy roasted turkey, a choice of two classic sides, and pumpkin pie. No reservations are accepted, and the Thanksgiving dinner will run only while supplies last. Explore the menu here.
- Where: 303 Red River Street
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cost: $28 per person
- Details: This first-come, first-served Thanksgiving brunch is an All-You-Care-To-Eat buffet. No menu is available at this time on the Moonshine Grille website.
Hyde Park Bar and Grill
- Where: 4206 Duval Street and 4521 Westgate Boulevard
- When: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Cost: $21.95 for adults, 10 and under $12.95. A $15.95 vegetarian option is also available.
- Details: The Thanksgiving menu features classics like roast turkey breast and comes with several sides, all for a very reasonable price. First come, first serve. The menu we’ve linked to is from 2016, but we believe it will be the same.This restaurant is also taking pre-orders for a Cajun Fried Turkey you can eat at home (though that is more than $30)
- Where: 7300 IH-355 (near our Round Rock dealership location!) and 12509 N. Lamar Boulevard
- When: 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Cost: $12.99 for adults, $11.99 for seniors
- Details: The information and Thanksgiving menu information we have for the Golden Corral in Austin TX is not current, but we believe this all-you-care-to-eat buffet location will still be offering an affordable and delicious meal.
Is there another Thanksgiving dinner 2017 in Austin TX for under $30 that we should definitely check out? Let us know in the comments!